WANTED: Radovan Karadžić and Osama bin Laden
Finding Fugitives ain’t easy…so to speak of Radovan Karadžić and his July 25, 1995 Indictment.
The Democrat Party and Mainstream Media are quick to mention “President Bush still hasn’t captured Osama bin Laden” or “President Bush should get out of Iraq and focus on capturing Osama bin Laden” or etcetera, but you don’t hear much from them when it comes to the “Kosovo Conflict” or the still “Wanted” Radovan Karadžić.
Here is a basic ‘Timeline’ of Terrorists Attacks against America, America’s Citizens, and American Property/Interests that went on before Bill Clinton decided on March 24, 1999 that America should focus on Kosovo, but it doesn’t include the October 3, 1993 “Battle of Mogadishu” or the 1994 Rwandan genocide:
1) World Trade Center Bombing, February 26, 1993
2) Attempted Assassination of President Bush by Iraqi Agents, April 14, 1993
3) Attack on U.S. Diplomats in Pakistan, March 8, 1995
4) Attack on U.S. Embassy in Moscow, September 13, 1995 (A rocket-propelled grenade was fired through the window of the U.S. Embassy in Moscow, ostensibly in retaliation for U.S. strikes on Serb positions in Bosnia.)
5) Saudi Military Installation Attack, November 13, 1995
6) Athens Embassy Attack, February 15, 1996
7) Khobar Towers Bombing, June 25, 1996
8) Sudanese Rebel Kidnapping, August 17, 1996
9) Red Cross Worker Kidnappings, November 1, 1996
10) Empire State Building Sniper Attack, February 23, 1997
11) Yemeni Kidnappings, October 30, 1997
12) Murder of U.S. Businessmen in Pakistan, November 12, 1997
13) Somali Hostage-takings, April 15, 199814) U.S. Embassy Bombings in East Africa, August 7, 1998
Basically, Bill Clinton had ignored Terrorism, refused to take Osama bin Laden when he was offered (several times), and ignored genocide when such was happening to Blacks…so to speak. Then on March, 24 1999 he decided to bomb the Serbs again (see #4 above) whilst proudly proclaiming – “Serbs out, peacekeepers in, refugees back.” Well, we still have American Troops in Kosovo, and Halliburton is still there (Bill sent Halliburton in 1999, though the Democrat Party and Mainstream Media rarely if ever mentions that).
“BRUSSELS (Reuters) – Hopes are rising at NATO that fugitive former Bosnian Serb president Radovan Karadzic may soon surrender to the U.N. war crimes tribunal, ending a decade of embarrassment for the alliance charged with catching him.”