Problems caused by Democratic Party
Hard to believe that the Democratic Party not only stays in power, but is currently more powerful than the Republican Party. The Anti-American Liberals are probably more dangerous to America than the Terrorists.
The most glaring problems caused by the Democratic Party are:
4) National Security
– Anti-Business, i.e. Democrats hate “Big Corporations”, and that hatred Trickles Down to Small Businesses. Perhaps needed during earlier points in American history, but the problems that they have caused certainly outweighs any good that they have ever done. Black Holes for corruption to grow in, to thrive in, and to hide in. In the early and mid 1900’s, many unions were dominated by Communists, as we headed into the era of the Cold War against the former Soviet Union. During World War 2, many unions would go on strike, holding up the shipments of needed food and equipment to American Troops fighting on foreign soil. The Democratic Party has used and supported unions as a means to stay in power, and if they had their way, almost every job in America would be attached to some union. Unions are about eliminating competition, since competition is a key ingredient for Capitalism and Free Markets…their Communistic ideology and agenda becomes clear at that point. Let’s take a look at two of America’s most powerful unions:
- – Where to start on this?!?! For starters, the Big Three US Automakers have to add from $1,100 to $1,500 to the cost of each auto that they make, to cover the cost of providing health care for their employees…retired employees included. Health care costs more than the steel for the auto! White-collar workers at GM pay 27% of their health care costs…unionized workers pay 7%. Add union wages and other union benefits to the cost of making an auto, and it is no wonder that the US Auto industry is on the verge of collapse.
- – The NEA “is the largest labor union in the United States, representing public school teachers and other support personnel, faculty and staffers at colleges and universities, retired educators, and college students preparing to become teachers.” The NEA claims to be “non-partisan”, but checking their endorsement records shows that they have supported every Democratic Party presidential nominee from Jimmy Carter to John Kerry and “has never endorsed any Republican or third party candidate for the nation’s highest office.” The NEA has 3.2 million members. Another union influenced early on by Communism, e.g. 1937, “Among the NEA’s most dramatic achievements in this area was the repeal in 1937 of the “Little Red Rider,” a resolution adopted by Congress in 1935 forbidding the payment of a salary to any employee in the District of Columbia who “taught or advocated communism.” All teachers were required to take an oath that they were not Communists before receiving their pay checks.” The reason why many of our students in the Public School systems can’t do the basic “Three R’s” (Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic) is that they are being taught how great Communism and Socialism are! Teachers do not want, and will not allow any competition…hence, their staunch opposition to private school vouchers and privatization of schools. The failures of our Public School systems are caused by Teachers and the NEA…simple as that.
– Make that the Democratic Party’s “WHACKO” Environmentalists, e.g. Al Gore. Al Gore needs to study up on the history of Ice Ages. Global warming is a natural occurrence – it is not caused by mankind – and was needed to melt the ice during the Ice Ages. Many of the Ice Ages occurred before mankind inhabited planet Earth. “WHACKO” Environmentalists use environmental issues as a way to destroy Capitalism and Individual freedoms. They lie about the issues, twist the issues, and in many cases present falsified ‘evidence’, for example:
- “Gov’t researchers caught planting false ESA evidence – “The fraud was discovered when a U.S. Forest Service employee informed supervisors that five federal and two Washington State researchers had planted endangered lynx hairs in areas where the animals did not exist.” More on this and other instances can be found at Environmental False Alarms.
- President Bush got blamed for the devastation and destruction caused Hurricane Katrina, but the Environmentalists who were a major cause of the devastation and destruction basically got a ‘Free Pass’ from being blamed or “called onto the carpet.”
- Environmentalists Under Fire – “..in a September 8 article from a Competitive Enterprise Institute (CEI) scribe that charges “environmental activist groups” (specifically American Rivers and the Sierra Club) with opposing flood protection by filing lawsuits against levee construction as an “artificial barrier to nature.” “The groups argued that the ‘natural’ way would lead to better river management, but it is clear they had other agendas in mind besides flood control,” says CEI Journalism Fellow John Berlau. “They were concerned because levees were allegedly threatening their beloved exotic animals and plants. In his testimony, American Rivers’ [Jeffrey] Stein noted that the Mississippi River was home to ‘double-crested cormorant, rare orchids, and many other species, which he implied were put at risk by man-made levees.” Berlau’s smoking gun is a claim by the Louisiana chapter of the Sierra Club that it is working to keep the Atchafalaya Basin “wet and wild.” In an interview, Berlau said that the Army Corps of Engineers had been operating with a “no net loss of wetlands” policy since the late 1980s or early 1990s… The CEI article (published by National Review online) cited a 1996 case in which the aforementioned green groups sued in federal court over a planned upgrade to 303 miles of levees in Louisiana, Mississippi and Arkansas.”
- HAVE WE OVERLOOKED A MAJOR CAUSE OF KATRINA’S DESTRUCTION? – “Environmentalist’s Lawsuits Led to Flooding: Much of the blame for the horrendous floods that covered New Orleans in Katrina’s wake can be laid directly at the feet of radical environmental groups. In the late 1970s, the Army Corps of Engineers proposed building fortifications at two strategic locations that would have withstood the fury of a Category 5 hurricane… In 1977, a state environmental group, Save Our Wetlands (SOWL) sued to halt the project, claiming it would have a negative impact on Lake Pontchartrain.” More on this and other instances can be found at Competitive Enterprise Institute.
- Here’s another good read – Top Ten Junk Science Moments for 2006.
- Forest fires and the destruction to forests caused by “WHACKO” Environmentalists’ rules is another problem that these so-called Environmentalists get a ‘Free Pass’ on. The rules are so ridiculous that no one is even allowed to clear out the dead brush and dead trees from our forests!?! Forget trying to use our own energy sources like oil, gas, shale, coal, nuclear, etc. because the Democratic Party and their Environmentalists want to keep America dependent upon Muslim oil. Sheesh!
– Since the Democratic Party and their supporters seek the destruction of Capitalism, Free Markets, and Individual rights it is obvious as to why a majority of Americans don’t trust them when it comes to National Security. The list of facts on this is huge; however, I will point out a few of the more obvious ones:
- For eight years under Bill Clinton and his administration Saddam, Osama, the Taliban, and acts of terrorism against the American homeland and property were ignored.
- Some Democrats blamed President Bush for the attacks of September 11, 2001 and others claimed that it was a plot carried out by the American Government.
- MSM and anti-War Democrats claimed that “5,000 body bags” would be needed for our dead Troops in Afghanistan…during the “First year!” The same was repeated about Iraq. Three days into Iraq, MSM reported that “American Troops Bogged Down in Iraq!”
- The Democratic Party and their anti-War supporters have called out own Troops “torturers and murderers.” At almost every point in this War, they have supported the Enemy…knowingly or not. They have gone on record for condemning our Commander in Chief’s conduct of this War, whilst also claiming that they have a better plan. ‘W’ was elected President and Commander in Chief…not the Democratic Party.
- The Democratic Party and their anti-War supporters have leaked top secret information to a waiting to report it MSM. These leaks aided and warned our Enemy about methods being used against them.
- The list is much, much, much longer; however, I can stand no more! War isn’t something that any American wants, but we have a right to defend ourselves. Talking to the Enemy rarely works, at least not until they are left with no choice but Unconditional Surrender. Americans made a mistake by electing Bill Clinton over the proven Bush “41”, and are about to make a worse mistake if they elect Barack Obama.
The Democratic Party has caused more than enough problems for America and Americans, and Americans need to dump them now!