Barack Obama – Rev. James Meeks – African-American Churches
Where do the African-American Churches find all these Racist Preachers?!? Do they have some kind of Theological School that specializes in churning out Racist and Hateful Preachers?!? These same black “Field Negro” racists don’t limit their hatred to just whites either, i.e. any black American who doesn’t ‘toe-the-line’ is called a “House Nigger”. Here are two quotes by Rev. James Meeks:
“You got some preachers that are house niggers. You got some elected officials that are house niggers. And rather than them trying to break this up, they gonna fight you to protect this white man!”
“We don’t have slave masters. We got mayors. But they still the same white people who are presiding over systems where black people are not able, or to be educated.”
Like Obama once was, this racist Rev. James Meeks is also an Illinois State Senator, both from Chicago. I haven’t gotten into Rev. James Meeks’ record as a State Senator yet, but Obama’s record was dismal and filled with corrupt friends and associates. More on that later, after we see what else the racist Rev. James Meeks has to say.
Salem Baptist Church’s Racist Rev. James Meeks says – “We want the White money!”
(Hat Tip – RBO)
It sounds like the State of Illinois relies heavily on property taxes to fund their public school systems. The racist State Senator Reverend James Meeks complains about the New Trier Township High School District in north suburban Winnetka, and he doesn’t mention how much the property taxes are there, but I am sure that they are astronomically high. Let’s take a look at how Obama tried to improve the property value in Chicago, and what the results were.
- The candidate endorsed subsidies for private entrepreneurs to build low-income units. But, while he garnered support from developers, many projects in his former district have fallen into disrepair.
- As a state senator, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee coauthored an Illinois law creating a new pool of tax credits for developers. As a US senator, he pressed for increased federal subsidies. And as a presidential candidate, he has campaigned on a promise to create an Affordable Housing Trust Fund that could give developers an estimated $500 million a year.
- The campaign did not respond to questions about whether Obama was aware of the problems with buildings in his district during his time as a state senator, nor did it comment on the roles played by people connected to the senator.
- Valerie Jarrett, a senior adviser to Obama’s presidential campaign and a member of his finance committee. Jarrett is the chief executive of Habitat Co., which managed Grove Parc Plaza from 2001 until this winter and co-managed an even larger subsidized complex in Chicago that was seized by the federal government in 2006, after city inspectors found widespread problems.
- Allison Davis, a major fund-raiser for Obama’s US Senate campaign and a former lead partner at Obama’s former law firm. Davis, a developer, was involved in the creation of Grove Parc and has used government subsidies to rehabilitate more than 1,500 units in Chicago, including a North Side building cited by city inspectors last year after chronic plumbing failures resulted in raw sewage spilling into several apartments.
- Antoin “Tony” Rezko, perhaps the most important fund-raiser for Obama’s early political campaigns and a friend who helped the Obamas buy a home in 2005. Rezko’s company used subsidies to rehabilitate more than 1,000 apartments, mostly in and around Obama’s district, then refused to manage the units, leaving the buildings to decay to the point where many no longer were habitable.
- One of those contributors, Cecil Butler, controlled Lawndale Restoration, the largest subsidized complex in Chicago, which was seized by the government in 2006 after city inspectors found more than 1,800 code violations.
Obama left a real mess in Chicago. Obama’s housing policy resulted in mice now scampering about, in low-income housing that now have collapsed roofs, sewage backups, etc. and face demolition. This is the same low-income housing that former State Senator Obama once helped to oversee. Sure seems like he was more interested in helping his friends and associates than he was in helping Chicago’s poor.
Why doesn’t the racist Rev. James Meeks place some of the blame on Obama instead supporting and campaigning for him? Rev. James Meeks is also a one of the pledged delegates for Obama in this Presidential race. Rev. James Meeks – like the Rev. Jeremiah Wright – is also a “spiritual counsel” for Obama. Rev. James Meeks also shares a history of substantial campaign contributions from convicted real estate magnate Tony Rezko.
Why doesn’t the racist Rev. James Meeks support SCHOOL VOUCHERS? He says he wants to cut property taxes, but he sponsors bills to raise Illinois’ Income Taxes – “from 3% to 5% of the taxpayer’s net income and increases the rate of income tax for corporations from 4.8% to 8% of the taxpayer’s net income.” He knows that property taxes will never be cut…only raised higher, and then he pushes for higher income taxes also!
Before ending-and-sending this post, one last video on Barack Obama’s close Racist friend and advisor Rev. James Meeks: