Obama Panics – “CORSI IS A BIGOT”
That shows up on page 38 of a 41 page PDF file at Obama’s Fight the Smears website. Obama attended the racist TUCC for about 20 years, was close friends with the church’s racist preacher – Rev. Jeremiah Wright – for 20 years, and he dares call Jerome Corsi a “BIGOT”!?! Has Obama heard the Rev. Meeks recently? Rev. Meeks is another one of Obama’s Racist friends, who went off on another racist tantrum recently.
- Corsi has written numerous bigoted, hateful comments throughout his career. Although he now claims to have apologized for his comments, they are so deeply offensive to Catholics, Muslims, and other groups, that he was dropped from promoting Unfit for Command, where he argued the untruths of the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth.
Has Obama or his campaign ever read any of John Kerry’s own writings? John Kerry “Swift Boated” himself with those writings…not to mention his later actions after returning from 4 months and 12 days in Vietnam.
- “I didn’t really want to get involved in the war,” Kerry said in a little-noticed contribution to a book of Vietnam reminiscences published in 1986. “When I signed up for the swift boats, they had very little to do with the war. They were engaged in coastal patrolling and that’s what I thought I was going to be doing.“
That was a quote from the Boston Globe article – Heroism, and growing concern about war.
Kerry’s first tour in Vietnam was onboard a guided-missile frigate – safely away from combat, way out in the Gulf of Tonkin – from December 1967 to June 1968…the ship returned to Long Beach, CA on June 6, 1968. For much of his life, Kerry had always sought to emulate his hero John Kennedy (JFK), so he volunteered for Swift Boat duty, since they were like JFK’s “PT109“. Coastal patrolling was closer to Vietnam than the Gulf of Tonkin, but it was still considered a safe job, i.e. a lot safer than actually being in Vietnam.
- Kerry initially hoped to continue his service at a relatively safe distance from most fighting, securing an assignment as “swift boat” skipper. While the 50-foot swift boats cruised the Vietnamese coast a little closer to the action than the Gridley had come, they were still considered relatively safe.
- But two weeks after he arrived in Vietnam, the swift boat mission changed — and Kerry went from having one of the safest assignments in the escalating conflict to one of the most dangerous. Under the newly launched Operation SEALORD, swift boats were charged with patrolling the narrow waterways of the Mekong Delta to draw fire and smoke out the enemy.
John Kerry left Vietnam about 4 months later, and the truth is Kerry “Swift Boated” himself, and Democrats refuse to accept that fact. The Swift Vets merely pointed out the truth and other relevant facts. The Boston Globe had a series/parts of articles on Kerry – Here.
Obama now fears the truths about him being brought up again and/or brought up for the first time, and so he and his campaign launched an attack on Jerome Corsi, whilst they ‘kick-and-scream’ about being “Swift Boated.”
- With the wreck of John Kerry’s “swiftboated” 2004 campaign in his rearview mirror, Barack Obama and his surrogates are wasting no time mounting a counterattack against writer and columnist Jerome Corsi, the co-author of the Swift Boat Veteran’s for Truth’s “Unfit for Command” and the author of current No. 1 New York Times best-seller, “The Obama Nation.” Obama advisers have been tracking Corsi’s media appearances, quickly telephoning producers to react to the book’s charges…
- The Democratic National Committee has its own rapid response team to take aim at Corsi’s book, with an e-mail sent out yesterday saying, “One of the most vile smear peddlers of the 2004 election has found a new target. … We cannot afford to let Corsi get away with the same dirty tricks that fooled so many people in 2004. We can’t rely on the media to hold him accountable – in fact, the sheer brazenness of the lies is attracting even more coverage. The media have shown that they aren’t going to stop him. It’s up to you to spread the truth. …”
- Corsi told WND the campaign has largely chosen to respond to his book with a series of personal attacks. “Derision and ridicule are the lowest form of argument, suggesting the Obama camp already has lost the debate,” he said. “The Obama camp and its supporters appear to be in disarray over the book, responding almost irrationally with an endless string of epithets and insults.”
I agree with Jerome Corsi, i.e. that Obama and his campaign are unable to debate the facts, and so they resort to personal attacks, ridicule, and insults. Such is/are the Modus Operandi of the Democratic Party…so to speak of their page 40.
- “One fact that remains undisputed in the narrative is that Obama’s mother chose another third world prospect for her second husband, deciding to follow Obama’s Kenyan-born Muslim-raised father with an Indonesian-born Muslim, a second man of color to be her mate, this one destined to be Obama’s stepfather.”
- “By returning to Indonesia alone and abandoning a son who refused to go back to Indonesia, Stanley Ann went ‘native,’ as many commentators have harshly suggested.”
- “Obama’s black rage came from the books he read, a borrowed intellectual pattern he could place on his life.”
- “Obama wants to will all the white blood out of himself so he can become pure black.”
- “Obama and Ayers share more anti-American sentiments than Axelrod can afford the voting public to realize.”
- “Now add one more factor: before Obama’s baptism at Trinity, when he was nearly thirty years old, . Obama had to know that running for political office, even state office, would be much more difficult to do if voters suspected he was a Muslim. While there is no evidence Obama has ever practiced Islam, other than people remembering he attended mosque with his stepfather in Indonesia, the most likely conclusion was that his faith was unimportant to him, or that he was agnostic, maybe even an atheist. Yet once Obama became a member of Trinity, he had proof he was a Christian, as he professed to be.”
- “Strangely, Obama seemed to be admitting that he himself harbored the same type of racial resentments Wright had been expressing for the twenty years Obama was a member of the congregation.”
Facts and TRUTH are “Offensive Language”?!? Jerome Corsi used Obama’s own words, from Obama’s own books, to reach some of the conclusions – that are now condemned by Obama in the above examples. What I find offensive is that Obama spent roughly “twenty years” following the racist doctrine of Black Liberation Theology, and has never explained why!
Obama and his ‘puppets’ in MSM have sought desperately to stop Corsi’s book from getting much publicity and/or air-time, but it looks like The Obama Nation: Leftist Politics and the Cult of Personality will still “debut at No. 1 on the New York Times non-fiction best-seller list next week and already has secured the top spot for the following week.”