Obama + Biden = Two Racists in the same ‘PeaPod’
Can a Black man and a White man still be considered racists if they are on the same ‘Ticket’? Perhaps “bigots” would be a better term?!
- 1) Racist: racial prejudice or discrimination.
- 2) Bigot: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices.
- 3) Prejudice: an irrational attitude of hostility directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics.
Both words – racists and bigots – are basically interchangeable, since they are linked by the word Prejudice, and their ‘foundation’ is built upon Hatred. Fact is, the entire Democratic Party is built upon divisiveness and Hatred of others, e.g. the term “Rich” is often used by Democrats (even the rich ones) to promote hatred against the Republicans.
Here’s one example of Obama’s racist attitude towards “white” Middle America:
And it’s not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.”
Obama’s racist thinking has been exposed throughout his presidential campaign – in his own words – but he gets a ‘Free Pass’ from MSM and his other supporters. Here’s Obama on his “white” Grandmother:
.. The point I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a who, uh, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn’t know there’s a reaction that’s been been bred into our experiences that don’t go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way and that’s just the nature of race in our society.
Some quotes from Obama’s own book – Dreams from My Father:
.. As I imagined myself following Malcolm X’s call, one line in his book stayed me. He spoke of his wish that the that ran through him, there by an act of violence, might somehow be expunged.
.. If Malcolm X’s discovery toward the end of his life, that some might live beside him as brothers in Islam, seemed to offer some hope of eventual reconciliation, that hope appeared in a distant future, in a far-off land.
.. They had arisen out of a very particular experience with hate. That hate hadn’t gone away; it formed a counter-narrative buried deep within each person and at the center of which stood -some cruel, some ignorant, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives.
Before Obama picked Biden to be his running mate, here is one example of what the Afrosphere thought about Biden – “Why Biden’s Racist Behind Ain’t Gonna Be VP”:
Biden has a history of racially insensitive and offensive remarks. Google “Biden + Racism” and you get over 440,000 results documenting his racist bloopers, if you will – oops! …let’s just jog past a few of Biden’s classically hilarious racist indiscretions to date, shall we?
- “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy…”
- Biden brags about his strong relationship with the growing Indian community, saying: “You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent. Oh, I’m not joking!” Too bad he didn’t say that with Apu’s accent. Really, is his racist comedic timing up to the task?
- Biden’s talking points about Delaware highlight the fact that DE was a slave state with a large black population. Who says slavery’s out of style, y’all? Listen to Sen. Joe Biden charm the mostly Republican audience at the Columbia (SC) Rotary Club: Delaware, he noted, was a “slave state that fought beside the North. That’s only because we couldn’t figure out how to get to the South. There were a couple of states in the way.”
Oh but there’s more!
- “When you have children coming from dysfunctional homes, when you have children coming from homes where there’s no books, where the mother from the time they’re born doesn’t talk to them — as opposed to the mother in Iowa who’s sitting out there and talks to them, the kid starts out with a 300 word larger vocabulary at age three. Half this education gap exists before the kid steps foot in the classroom,” the Delaware Democrat added. Um, right. Black people just aren’t very good parents unlike the nice white folks in Iowa. If only Delaware could get rid of all the black people, why — education scores would pop right up, is that it? Biden so crazy…
It’s the diminishing, patronizing, great-white-burden, good-for-you! style of racism that is so repugnant to me and should be to the Obamas and their supporters. But for me, it’s the pandering, opportunistic, cynical flavor of Biden’s racism that makes it extra-special. Selecting Biden would be a great way to turn off the black voter base that the Democratic party will need to win this election.
If this guy were a Republican, Democrats would be hanging him out to dry.
That last sentence – “If this guy were a Republican, Democrats would be hanging him out to dry.” – pretty much sums up what the Democratic Party is about, i.e. if the so-called “racist” is a Republican, then he or she is toast; however, if the actual racist is a Democrat, then that is either ‘OK’ or it can be forgiven. Well, other than Geraldine Ferraro, who actually spoke the truth.