“White America” is too RACIST to elect Barack Obama.
That’s the new template for the Democratic Party and Mainstream Media (MSM) puppets.
The 92-95% of African-Americans who are voting for Obama isn’t even considered as a race issue…well, unless you happen to be an African-American who supports Hillary, e.g. Delmarie Cobb who was called an “Uncle Tom” by Obama supporter Emil Jones. For some reason, the Democratic Party doesn’t consider it to be racism when a black Obama supporter calls another African-American an “Uncle Tom” or “House Negro” for not supporting Obama.
- Obama and the Working Class – It is a shame that some white workers are racist.
- What if Obama loses? – To put it simply, people don’t want to be told that casting a vote for the other guy makes us bad.
- It’s Race, Stupid – I have been keeping tabs of my favorite phrase white Democrats use to justify their anti-Obama sentiments. Obviously, they can’t say, “hey, he’s black.” So they say “who is he” or “I don’t know anything about him.”
- The Dog That Isn’t Barking – “We’ve been talking with staff in different parts of the Midwest,” he said, “and we’re all struggling to some extent with the problem of white workers who will not vote for Obama because of his color. There is no question about it. It’s a very powerful thing to get over for some folks.”
- What Will The Neighbors Think? – Much evidence points to racial prejudice as a factor that could be large enough to cost Obama the election. Such prejudice usually comes coded in distortions about Obama and his background. If Obama loses, our children will grow up thinking of equal opportunity as a myth. His defeat would say that when handed a perfect opportunity to put the worst part of our history behind us, we chose not to.
Yep! Ignore the ‘tons-of-baggage’ that Obama has, ignore all of the obvious Black racism that goes on, and blame “White America” for being too R-A-C-I-S-T…
Not “SHOCKING” at all, if you consider how long Obama spent with the racist Rev. Wright and the racist TUCC, where the Black Liberation Theology doctrine was taught and promoted.
Instead of admitting to his own racist past, Obama like to play the ‘Race Card’, as often as he can:
- Obama Plays the Race Card November 15, 2007 –Recently, Sen. Obama published an inflammatory essay in the Chicago Defender, a weekly newspaper serving Chicago’s black community, blasting von Spakovsky for undermining voting rights and creating roadblocks for minority voters. Hans von Spakovsky’s only crime was his failure to embrace the agenda of the liberal voting rights community.
- Obama and the Race Card March 13, 2008 – But for all of Mr. Obama’s soaring rhetoric about the nation’s need for a post-racial politics that “brings the American people together,” his campaign at times has seemed overly sensitive about race. It also seems to want it both ways. Mr. Obama claims that his brand of politics transcends race, but at the same time he’s using race as a shield to shut down important and legitimate arguments.
- Who’s playing the race card? June 21, 2008 – “It is going to be very difficult for Republicans to run on their stewardship of the economy or their outstanding foreign policy,” Obama told a fundraiser in Jacksonville, Florida. “We know what kind of campaign they’re going to run. They’re going to try to make you afraid. They’re going to try to make you afraid of me. He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name. And did I mention he’s black?”
- The Racism Excuse August 26, 2008 – After a second round of this — recall the Obama line “He doesn’t look like all those other Presidents on the dollar bills” — the McCain campaign dared complain that at no time has the GOP candidate said anything remotely about his opponent’s race. Predictably, Mr. McCain was charged with playing the “race card” himself.
Obama and his supporters have played the ‘Race Card’ so often, that it is not only worn out by now, but their use of it is hypocrisy in its purest form!
Baldilocks sums it up and said it best:
Most people couldn’t care less about your name and your color, Senator Obama. They fear being lead by you because you have no substantive legislative record, you’re a chronic liar and, after explicitly stating that you choose your friends carefully, you have repeatedly and systematically made friends with people who hate this country.