Misogynic Sexist Barack Obama *HATES* White Women
Barack Obama has a long history of making sexist and misogynistic remarks to and about White Women. I don’t recall him ever insulting Black Women in such ways, so his sexism and misogynism clearly have a strong RACIST overtone to them.
- This HATRED of White Women can first be found in Obama’s book – Dreams from My Father, e.g. when he writes about his friends “Ray” and “Tim” – “Should change his name from Tim to Tom [presumably a reference to Uncle Tom].”
- Obama said his Grandmother was a “Typical White Person” whilst he tried to protect his beloved racist Rev. Wright.
- Barack Obama makes a one-fingered gesture while speaking of Hillary Clinton – that’s just one example of Obama’s dislike of Hillary.
- Obama calls a White Female Textile Factory Worker – “Sweetie” whilst on a textile factory tour in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
- Obama calls reporter Peggy Agar – “Sweetie” … Peggy is a White Woman.
- Obama calls Hockey Moms – “PIGS!” … in reference to Sarah Palin.
This pattern of sexism, misogynism, and RACISM clearly comes natural for Barack Obama. Now – in his first post-election press conference – he attacks another White Woman, Nancy Reagan:
“I have spoken to all of them who are living,” he says. “I didn’t want to get into a Nancy Reagan thing about doing any séances,” he says.
He was apparently referring to the reports in the 1980s that Nancy Reagan consulted an astrologer while in the White House. Mary Todd Lincoln, however, reportedly held actual séances. Hillary Clinton also reportedly held imaginary conversations with Eleanor Roosevelt.
The Misogynic Sexist Barack Obama can’t even get his facts straight, since he is so blinded by his own HATRED! The racist moron apparently confused the stories about Nancy’s consulting with an astrologer “with those about other First Ladies — from Mary Todd Lincoln to Hillary Clinton — who tried to make contact with figures from the past.”
More on this latest story:
Obama apologizes to Nancy Reagan for ‘careless’ joke
President-Elect D’oh-bama’s Gaffe #1: Sorry, Nancy
Obama on séances and talking to ex-presidents – The fastest route to post-partisanship emphatically does not lie through Nancy Reagan jokes. Especially when she’s recovering from a broken hip.